We take your privacy seriously!
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information through our website:
Information provided by you:
- Project Planner form: When you fill out the Project Planner form, we collect your name, email address, and any additional information you choose to provide.
- Contact Form: When you fill out the Contact Form, we collect your name, email address, and any additional information you choose to provide.
- Newsletter Signup: When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your email address.
Automatically Collected Information:
Use of Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
To provide you with information and services that you request:
- Project Planner form: We use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries and provide you with the services you request.
- Contact Form: We use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries and provide you with the services you request.
- Newsletter Signup: We use your email address to send you our newsletter and other marketing communications.
To improve our website and services:
- Google Analytics: We use the information collected by Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used and to improve our website and services.
- Google AdWords: We use the information collected by Google AdWords to understand the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to improve them.
- Google Optimise: We use the information collected by Google Optimise to optimize and personalize our website for you.
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and marketing.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order, or in response to a government request.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you request and as required by law.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices in relation to your information:
- Accessing Your Information: You have the right to access the information we have collected about you and to request a copy of your information.
- Updating Your Information: You have the right to update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Yozu Creative, The Cotton Exchange Bldg, Cunard Two Suite, Bixteth St, Liverpool L3 9LQ
+44 (845) 805 3762
This document was last updated on 03 March 2023